Release of Immunization Records

If you would like a copy of your current immunization records on file at KSU, please complete the Release of Immunization Records Form. When submitting this form, a copy of your KSU Talon Card or Government issued ID must be attached.


You may call the Office of the Registrar to request release of your immunization records. However, a completed release form must be submitted and photo ID obtained prior to records being released.

If you choose to physically pick up your records, you will need to show your photo ID prior to the records being released.

Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), records cannot be released through email.

The Office of the Registrar will release the records within three days after a completed Immunization Records Release form has been received.